Monday, November 22, 2010

Some Thing about love.

The nature of love. Often do not harm anyone. May simply modifying your heart swelling bulge And remember the fact that A day of love. It may be possible on love. "
"We do not have pain because the love ends." But because of the pain ... we love to continue. "
 
"There are three things we can not be concealed. And if much more hidden. It will be even more expressed is love ... the poor ... and I ".
"I love you very much. But I love myself too much. "
'Cause I like the moon. The Earth's orbit. Can not pass from each orbit. I try and I'm not just any I had no way to cut him out of mind once. "
"Loving someone who does not love us that torture already. To suffer less effort. People love to hate and love until we wholeheartedly. "

 
"I do not worry yourself over the floor. So I would not worry about me right over you. " Floor care both you and the floor equally .... "

 
"There are two things to people. Can not be restored. Is the time and words. "
"If one day you look and not see me, do not panic because I have not gone. I live in her how. She can not see my legs, my legs .. she is of her is not my ticket to anywhere I am with you always .... "

No comments:

Post a Comment