Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Red Rose Represent Love

Red roses were her favorite flower. And she named Rose. This means that with Rose. Every year, her husband will be Rose Bowl bound, to love. Even as he died a year.
She also received roses, which arrive at home writing a card attached to that "My girlfriend" like many years earlier. Each year he sent her roses. He writes that "This year, I love you more than I used to love last year. Because my love grows each year in the past. "

 
She knows that this is the last bouquet of roses. You will receive. She thought that he would order flowers prior to Valentine's Day. He does not know where he would often leave him out in advance what to do always. So as not to miss even if they matter how busy.

 
She cut rose stem. Then held it to the special vase. Place stain face smiling beside a photo of her husband. Sat on his favorite chair. The long hours. Staring at his photo. With roses on the side.
One year passed. It is very difficult for that to be alone. Fate inspires her to become desolate desert Then I rang the door bell like Valentine's Day last year when she opened the door, they found red roses placed at the front door. She put it into the house, and am shocked with what has been. Finally press the call the florist shop.

 
When the shop owner to call. She asked. Why do people send flowers to her. That it makes you feel any pain. "I know her husband. You from you last year, "the owner answered. "And I know you called.And want to know who sent flowers to the flowers you receive this payment in advance already offline. You are husband ordered flowers by preparing in advance. I have order flowers from him, keeping it in another file.I have been instructed to send you flowers every year. I have another story offline, I think you should know He wrote out a special card to give you a card several years ago. He wanted me to send this card to you. In the year following the year you go, then he. "
She thanked the flower shop owner, then put the phone tears cheeks. Her fingers are shivering now reach out to pick up the card. On the card in his handwriting, written to her. She then started to read it silently.Wrote on the card.

 
"Hello darling. Now I received from you a year ago. Hopefully, it will not make you feel too tired to fight last year Mana. I know you will feel lonely and painful. If it is, I feel no different from you. Love the two of us made everything in life is beautiful all over. I love you more than you are to describe the perfect wife. You are both friends and loved ones. You fill my life fully. I knew it was only just over one year, but I do not want you to fall into sadness. I want you to be happy. Even when you shed tears, and this is why I will still send flowers for you from now on for many years. When you get me a rose. Wants you to think about happiness all the time that we have love, I love you always and know that it will be like that forever.

 
But the love you have to fight. Life must go on. Please enjoy looking throughout the day when you were alive. I know it is not easy. If you continue to hope that it someday. Rose will be sent to you every year and will continue to send it when people send flowers, knock on the door and no one came open. He would send five times that day just in case you are engaged to the outside. If five times to deliver flowers that you do not have cooks Lab. He must know that the flowers themselves to a place where I took the order. Rose will put them on the place where we can live together. Again evil forever. "

No comments:

Post a Comment